Many Trials may come but strength is what conquers all through Christ!!!!http://www.facebook.com/kacy.williams.14
I must say I have not been the best at making decisions. Some of my decision making has negatively affected those around me that i love and care about. But some of my decisions has also positively affected others.
WOW!!! the last past year has been really tough.Lost touch and connection..
But I'm creating this blog to keep close friends and family updated on my life and all that is going on!!!
Where do I start. Read so many blogs to see where I should start but I wanna be me on here and say what I want to say.
2011 was a really tough but great year. I was able to learn and to grow. I feel like the experiences I went through was the experiences I needed and had to have in order to finally grow up and choose my priorities. Get my head on straight. I'm sure that there were individuals who thought I was ruining my life and that I was very foolish for some of the choices I made. But I would have to disagree with them all because these very experiences made me who I am today. When I look at me and how much I have grown I am proud and I know that Heavenly Father is proud of me too. I am taking a whole new direction in my life. A direction I would not have chosen a year ago.
On August 19 2011 I got married to Robert Williams. When I first met him thought nothing much of him. It was a Sunday I went to sacrament saw him said hi, but never had the opportunity to talk to him much because I had to live. A month later I met him again. He came up to me asked me out and what do you know we were married a couple months later.
December 21 2011 our beautiful daughter serena williams was born. Such joy filled me when I found out I was having a baby. Every kick, every bit of pain, every restless night of sleep, every bit of back pain, everything was so worth it. When i saw my little princess and held there was no greater love than my love for. It just made me wanna protect her every single day of her life. My daughter is amazing and wonderful. Sweetest little girl ever. She gives kisses and hugs and just gives the cutest little looks ever. i love her so much. I love my family very much and so grateful to have them in my life could not ask for any more.
Sometimes we may not always get or have what we want but just look around and see what the Lord has blessed us with.. Some of my goals were placed on hold after I got pregnant but who said these goals will not be accomplished?? They definitely will get accomplished no matter what day it is it will. The wonderful thing about life is no matter how many obsticles come your way none of them can stop you from achieving your goals. No matter how tuff the journey keep going. I have had ups and downs during 2011 but I raised above it all and accomplished success. Nothing should stop you from achieving your success.
No comments:
Post a Comment