Tuesday, August 21, 2012

8 Months old today!!!!!!!!!!

Today my little serena turns 8 months old. It only seems like yesterday when I first held her in my arms. I remember how tiny she was, weighing only 6 pounds 11 ounces. When I first held her all I saw was those beautiful bright brown eyes staring at me making that connection a mother and daughter should have. She was just the cutest little thing. She had a head full of curly black hair, tiny fingers, tiny toes, pretty much tiny everything. WOW!! It seems like yesterday when I first saw her. When I first brought her out into the world.
Now today she is 8 months old already. and even prettier. I just love her to pieces.She knows how to make anybody smile.
The special thing about serena is she is just adorable and sweet. She really knows how to make any body smile. When you are having a rough day, a sad day, a frustrating day or anything she just brings smiles to your face. I can't even count or say how many smiles she has brought to my face on days where i was just having a bad day`
She gives the cutest little hugs around the neck and kisses on the checks. She loves playing games and laughing. She is most definitely a peoples little girl. She does not cry when a stranger holds her. For the most part she will just always glance at me to make sure I'm still around next to her.
Serena is just amazing little girl. She is growing into a beautiful smart little girl who loves doing her own thing. She picks on things quickly and love doing her own things. She is so fun to be around. The joy of our lives.
Serena has started saying dada now but would not say mama. She and Robert has this bound that just makes me happy. I love seeing them together and how they connect. She also has her two bottom teeth coming out and one on the top. I just love watching her grow up and seeing her adopt. She is also a screamer. She screams alot really loud.  She loves being sang too. Her face just lits up when you sing to her.My daughter is the best AND I LOVE HER A WHOLE LOT.
Happy eight months.

Serena eating a strawberry

Serena standing up. She is learning.

Having an oreo before bath time.

Serena and daddy at church.

My loves.. Heart and soul.

I just love these two.

Just having fun

So cute..

No comments:

Post a Comment