Every time I look in my little princess eyes it just reminds me how much of a blessing she is to us. It is hard to believe that Serena is 10 months old already. I remember not to long ago, I was in the hospital room suffering with contractions, waiting for my lil angel to be born so I can finally hold her. After she was born I remember being filled with plenty of joy and so glad to finally have my lil girl in my arms. It was like she was the missing puzzle in my life. At that point it did not matter to me what anyone thought anymore, whether it being me being to young for a baby or i should have waited or anything. At that moment no one existed but me and my child. Not even my husband.
Now she is 10 months old and so actively busy. There are days when i want to hold her like a baby and kiss her all over but now she has a mind of her own and do as she please. I love watching her crawl all over the floor and hold the furniture to stand up and try to walk. She loves to talk in her lil baby language, and say dada and barely mama. She loves to play and be thrown in the air. She loves taking long baths and love when we do baths together. She hardly loves to eat food food but instead drinks her breast more. She loves to do things older kids do. She has a sweet beautiful smile and sexy brown bright eyes. She has learned how to say bye bye, well not say but wave bye bye. She loves giving kisses and hugging people.She loves playing with other children and giving them kisses. she loves being around babies but sometimes she forgets that they are just babies. She has the smallest feet that is so adorable. And those little hands and head full of her. and the list goes on.. I can list so much about serena but it will take me all day and she is stepping all over me at this time.
But if there is one thing i have come to realize is that babies grow whether we want them to or not. They just keep growing. This is why it is important to spend as much time with them and to enjoy family time. We all know that no one stays young forever so this is why it is important to give your children time.
Still cant believe how much serena has grown. She turns a year in december and before i know it she will be walking and talking. But for now i will enjoy this little princess i have and get as much time i can get with her. she is her little own person so she wants to do her own things most of the time, but every opportunity she gives me to play with her ill gladly take it.
Sometimes you hear people say there is no such thing as love but that is so untrue. Love exist and is very powerful.
Sometimes I like to sit and just stare at serena and all I can do is smile. And my heart just feels warm to see her growing so strong and healthy. Lets me know that I may not be perfect but I am doing a great job.
Serena has the cutest little face ever with her sexy brown bright eyes. She also gives cute little faces.
One of the other things she loves to do is clap her hands. She also loves when people clap their hands and sing to her she just loves it. Brings her alot of joy especially if she cranky or not happy. Her favourite song is twinkle little star.
Serena crawling around doing her own thing. When she is in her zone I will call her name too many times before she responds. But even if she has no siblings or friend to play with she will just play and not even worry about it and i love that about her.
serena playing with baby baron and baby silus. Sometimes I try to tell her that they are still babies and is not as strong and grown like she is so she needs to be more careful. But she will understand one day, just not yet. But she loves having them around and giving them kisses and loving on them.
Baby baron on the swing and baby silus on the floor. All cuties.
No comments:
Post a Comment